Who at some point has said, “I can’t cut my hair, I’m growing it!”? We know we definitely have!! The reality is that the longer you leave your hair growing without grooming, the more length you will have to cut off when you do eventually give the hair salon a visit . . . and then you’re back at square one (wanting long hair)!
We’ve put together a list of hair care tips that we’ve learnt from some of the best
in the industry to help you with growing a long and healthy mane:
- Maintain your locks with a trim every 6-8 weeks
- Use cream treatments suitable for your hair type to help repair and maintain your lush locks
- During the cooler months blondes should opt for a high lift tint to rest their hair from bleach products
- Use a thermal iconic hairdryer to cut down drying time which means less split ends from your hair being exposed to scorching heat
- Maintain your colour and condition of your hair by using the right products to suit your hair.
- Always use a heat protecting serum before applying heat to your hair, this will reduce the amount of split ends you get between visits to your hairdresser.
- Cut back on split ends and work with what you’ve got – find the right products to work with your hair naturally to avoid constantly using flat irons, curling tongs etc to style it.
With such a buzz for The Great Gatsby at the moment,
we couldn’t resist getting into the spirit and sharing some our favourite hair and malke up “gatsby” inspired looks.
Attractive and effervescent style at its finest!
x x x
How should you be wearing your hair this winter? From big waves to slicked back looks,
according to Vogue Beauty these are the hottest hair trends for Winter 2013!
The Hitchcock Heroine Up-Do
“Real Girl” Hair
The Sleek Low Pony
Punk Rock Rebellion
Which hairstyles will you be rocking this winter??
x x x
We’re constantly talking about wardrobe essentials, those ‘go to’ pieces that everyone needs to have in their wardrobe. Now, being well and truly into the cooler months here in Melbourne, we’re needing our essentials more then ever. Winter for us is all about neutral pieces with bold accessories that are easy to wear and layer of course 😉
Here are our 5 essential wardrobe styles:
The Everyday Dress
Jasmine Dress in Black & Marle
The Long Sleeve Top
Lera Top in (clockwise) Black, Marle, Khaki Waxx & Navy Waxx
The Day to Night Pants
Addison Pants (clockwise): Khaki, Marle & Black
The Edgy Piece
Maple Leather Dress in Black
The Leather Jacket
Stevie Leather Jacket in Black
We bring our 5 wardrobe essentials to life with our go-to accessory piece (we never leave the house without it):
The Yellow Knot Choker
You can find these styles online and in store at The Dressing Room!
Winter doesn’t have to be doom and gloom 😉
x x x
We’re completely crushing over this MK casual yet chic look!
Now that’s not even including how effortlessly she’s taken this look from day to night!!!
Who isn’t in love this yummy mummy??
from DAYto NIGHT
Steal her style:
Featured: Maple Silk Peplum Top in Khaki, Stevie Leather Jacket in Black & Khloe Maxi Drape Skirt in Black.
Find these styles now in store & online.
x x x
You know it’s strictly FUN with a BUN! Nothing too ‘done’ means nothing too serious!
We’ve seen our fair share of up do’s, but who’s done it best without looking like they’ve spent 2 hours with a hair stylist?
Our top 5 undone buns :
x x x