We all would kill for that naturally smooth glow. But the amount of chemicals we subject our skin to really is alarming! With eye serums, anti-ageing creams and fake tans, it’s about time we gave our skin a break! Turning to home-made goods like Fancy Nancy, made with home-grown products is always a good start!
Moving away from over processed products and getting back to mother nature is a good way to start any facial regime!
What are some organic products you recommend?
x x x
Get creative and stuff those stockings to the brim!
A couple of last minute ideas for your stocking fillers:
What girl doesn’t want the hottest colours of the season?
Some cute little accessory pieces always tickle a girls fancy
Or adding a personal touch with something homemade can be add sentimental value to the stocking full of goodies!
Delight someone with a fresh-scented and boldly striped soap. Purchase clear and white glycerin soap at a crafts store. Use a mini loaf pan as a mold; each “loaf” of soap requires 2 cups of each soap and yields six bars of soap.
Striped Soaps How-To
1. Melt the glycerin according to the package instructions, using 1/4 cup at a time.
2. Stir in a drop of peppermint oil (available at most health-food stores) with a plastic spoon; for the clear glycerin, add drops of red food coloring, stirring until you get the desired hue.
3. Pour the 1/4 cup of melted soap into the loaf pan. Let cool for 20 minutes.
4. Score the top with a fork. Repeat, alternating colors, until the pan is full.
5. Let set for 4 hours. Pop soap out of pan, and slice into bars.
6. Wrap each bar in cellophane; tape it shut, and tie with bakery string.
7. Cut holly-leaf tags out of green construction paper.