Get prepared for summer!
No one feels comfortable in a bikini unless they are confident in they’re body.
And let’s face it…. we all want to feel like a celeb in our bikinis!
Celebrity personal trainer Lee Campbell has unveiled his top ten tips for the best bikini body workout.
To get the best bikini body – you need to combine all over body strength work with a strong cardio workout and good diet to melt away any winter pounds.
1. Abs – Elbow sit-ups (do in conjunction with the other abs work so you really feel the burn) – depending on your level of fitness try 15 – 30.
2. Abs – Plank (depending on your fitness hold for 20 seconds to 2 minutes).
3. Waist – Oblique twists (try it with a medicine ball or just with your hands – depending on your fitness 10 touches per side).
4. Chest, Biceps, Core – Off the knees push ups (make sure you have a good form and keep the core tight – depending on your level of fitness try 5 – 10).
5. Posture – Focus on your posture (even when you are not in the bikini) – elongate the neck, keep the shoulders back, keep the core firm – stand tall.
6. Legs, Thighs, Butt – It’s summer so for cardio take it outside try some soft sand walking or running.
7. Legs, Thighs, Butt – lunge walking (depending on level of fitness try 10 meters) and deep squats (depending on level of fitness 5 – 15).
8. All over fat burn – Try some skipping (its great for cardio) – depending on your level of fitness try skipping for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
9. Food – Avoid white bread and other simple carbohydrates.
10. Food – Focus on eating lots of fruit and veggies – kick start the day with a bowl of fruit and low fat yogurt.