The new range by DHALIA features a number of geometrically inspired prints, but right now we can’t seem to get enough of the Diamond. When Monroe famously said “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, she wasn’t messing around. And here at The Dressing Room, we’re wearing them on our pants, shirts and dresses. If you have stars is your eyes and want to wear diamonds on your sleeves, too, we suggest you have a peek at the range of diamond printed pieces in-store and online now.
In the words of Lana Del Rey, we’ve got Diamond’s in our eyes.
SARAH CONTRAST SHIFT DRESS IN DIAMOND AND BLACK
TAYLOR TSHIRT IN DIAMOND
ALEXIA MIDI SKIRT IN DIAMOND
Thank you, DHALIA, for making our diamond-dreams come true!
Feeling forever chilly and in need of a pick-me-up? A visit to The Dressing Room is sure to banish the winter blues! Especially when we’re offering to warm you up with 30% off all women’s clothing.
TOP 5 SHOP GIRL SALE EDIT:
Visit us at 45 Sydney Rd Brunswick or jump onto our online store to avoid being caught in the cold without these winter must-haves!
1. Stevie Leather Jacket in Toffee – This jacket was named with good reason, it’s soft, supple texture and warm, caramel tones makes it look good enough to eat! A more refined cut, the Stevie says sophisticated with a hint of honey.
2. Lola Legging in Black Triangle Print – Whether you’re running out the door in your gym gear or need something to wear underneath a simple, black dress, the Lola Leggings are a never-fail. They are that one item of clothing you find yourself wearing with everything: durable, comfortable and cute!
3. Dina Leather Jacket in Black – The Dina is one of our favorites to hit the store this season. The perforated panels and draped style gives it the look of a blazer but with the wow-factor of leather. Dare to be different? We also have the Dina in white!
4. Hola T-shirt in Vintage Stonewash – Hola! The kind of tee that brightens your day as soon as you slip it on. This super soft, dipped hem shirt pairs perfectly with jeans – and looks mighty fine underneath both the Stevie and Dina Jacket.
5. Carla Pant in Picasso Print – Embrace your inner artist and rock these painterly pants either casually or dressed up. Their lightweight style makes them perfect for traveling – scrunch them up in your suitcase and then pair them with some heels for instant evening glam!
Don’t forget to enter our sale code winter30 at the online checkout! Happy sale shopping.
The Dressing Room
Now we are not saying that tasks like doing the dishes are fun … but they can certainly be made more interesting!
We’re a little excited at The Dressing Room for the arrival of some quirky things for the home!
WATCH THIS SPACE, THEY’RE COMING SOON
These are the ladies you need to keep your eye out for!
x x x
Ever Layne new arrivals have just landed at The Dressing Room!
Delta Silk Dress in BABE
Zeta Silk Skirt in AZTEC
Epsilon Silk Dress in SEAFOAM, BLACK & WHITE
Zeta Silk Blouse in AZTEC
Zeta Silk Maxi Dress in AZTEC
Lota Lace Skirt in BLACK
Epsilon Silk Skirt in SEAFOAM, BLACK & WHITE
Match your new frock with our signature OPI colour, ‘Cajun Shrimp’!
x x x
They say fashion knows no comfort. You would know by now what we say.. “excuse me, I dont think so”!
What we’re frocking today:
‘Holly’ Cut out sandal $179, ‘Keepsake’ Bracelet $19, ‘Carla’ Silk Pant $229, ‘Lera’ t-shirt $119
x x x
Fashion week is the time to flaunt your fabulous style and here at The Dressing Room we have a few outfits we know you’ll want to be seen in.
This is one outfit that will have you going from runway show cool to after party chic:
Quentin Blazer, Aura Cami & Carrie Jeans
Perfect for attending all those day time fashion workshops in the city square, and for shopping after ;):
Lera T-shirt, Yuki Maxi Skirt & Holly Flats
Keepsake Bracelets in Fuschia & Emerald
Look elegant and lady like for your afternoon fashion luncheon or high tea:
Tommy Wedges, Stevie Jacket, Arcadia Dress & Plait Choker
What shows/events are you heading to? Stay tuned for our insider fashion eye- she might snap you 😉
x x x
Spring/Summer collections at fashion week all around the world have seen two very juxtaposing trends.
It’s an irony in itself really. Clash your prints but stay groomed, neat and tidy. Traditionally its one or the other, but really
who’s traditional these days? Here is a round up of the hottest new trend that you can expect to see gracing the runways of MSFW:
We love the prints coming through this season and even more so, mixing them together!!
Strut. The world is your runway.
x x x
That statement piece that will never let you down . . .
in this season’s hottest prints . . .
Now available at GPO & Brunswick!
x x x
Get EXCITED – NEW ARRIVALS have landed & a NEW SEASON is upon us!
Who else is being inspired by the beautiful weather today? Warmer days are not far away. . we can feel it 😉
Now that’s just a sneak peek!
Visit GPO or Brunswick for a touch of spring.
x x x