The new range by DHALIA features a number of geometrically inspired prints, but right now we can’t seem to get enough of the Diamond. When Monroe famously said “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, she wasn’t messing around. And here at The Dressing Room, we’re wearing them on our pants, shirts and dresses. If you have stars is your eyes and want to wear diamonds on your sleeves, too, we suggest you have a peek at the range of diamond printed pieces in-store and online now.
In the words of Lana Del Rey, we’ve got Diamond’s in our eyes.
SARAH CONTRAST SHIFT DRESS IN DIAMOND AND BLACK
TAYLOR TSHIRT IN DIAMOND
ALEXIA MIDI SKIRT IN DIAMOND
Thank you, DHALIA, for making our diamond-dreams come true!
Feeling forever chilly and in need of a pick-me-up? A visit to The Dressing Room is sure to banish the winter blues! Especially when we’re offering to warm you up with 30% off all women’s clothing.
TOP 5 SHOP GIRL SALE EDIT:
Visit us at 45 Sydney Rd Brunswick or jump onto our online store to avoid being caught in the cold without these winter must-haves!
1. Stevie Leather Jacket in Toffee – This jacket was named with good reason, it’s soft, supple texture and warm, caramel tones makes it look good enough to eat! A more refined cut, the Stevie says sophisticated with a hint of honey.
2. Lola Legging in Black Triangle Print – Whether you’re running out the door in your gym gear or need something to wear underneath a simple, black dress, the Lola Leggings are a never-fail. They are that one item of clothing you find yourself wearing with everything: durable, comfortable and cute!
3. Dina Leather Jacket in Black – The Dina is one of our favorites to hit the store this season. The perforated panels and draped style gives it the look of a blazer but with the wow-factor of leather. Dare to be different? We also have the Dina in white!
4. Hola T-shirt in Vintage Stonewash – Hola! The kind of tee that brightens your day as soon as you slip it on. This super soft, dipped hem shirt pairs perfectly with jeans – and looks mighty fine underneath both the Stevie and Dina Jacket.
5. Carla Pant in Picasso Print – Embrace your inner artist and rock these painterly pants either casually or dressed up. Their lightweight style makes them perfect for traveling – scrunch them up in your suitcase and then pair them with some heels for instant evening glam!
Don’t forget to enter our sale code winter30 at the online checkout! Happy sale shopping.
The Dressing Room
Unless you have been living in a cave in the middle of nowhere, then you know that pants have made their mark this winter. Dressed up or down they are now a staple, or should be, in every woman’s wardrobe. Make sure you don’t forget them during the warmer months. They are a must have, think of it as wise investing. We love this look and have just the right ingredients for this outfit recipe.
Autumn dress (open), Aura cami, Tokyo Sky Pant and Holly flats.
x x x