Who at some point has said, “I can’t cut my hair, I’m growing it!”? We know we definitely have!! The reality is that the longer you leave your hair growing without grooming, the more length you will have to cut off when you do eventually give the hair salon a visit . . . and then you’re back at square one (wanting long hair)!
We’ve put together a list of hair care tips that we’ve learnt from some of the best
in the industry to help you with growing a long and healthy mane:
- Maintain your locks with a trim every 6-8 weeks
- Use cream treatments suitable for your hair type to help repair and maintain your lush locks
- During the cooler months blondes should opt for a high lift tint to rest their hair from bleach products
- Use a thermal iconic hairdryer to cut down drying time which means less split ends from your hair being exposed to scorching heat
- Maintain your colour and condition of your hair by using the right products to suit your hair.
- Always use a heat protecting serum before applying heat to your hair, this will reduce the amount of split ends you get between visits to your hairdresser.
- Cut back on split ends and work with what you’ve got – find the right products to work with your hair naturally to avoid constantly using flat irons, curling tongs etc to style it.