Ice-cream, ice-cream, we all scream for ice-cream!!
Just think of the fuzzy feeling you got in your tummy as a child when you would hear the ice-cream truck pull up in your street, or when mum would come home with a tub of Neapolitan ice cream.
If you were anything like us we would always try and pick the colours that would create the prettiest combo, and let’s be honest there was nothing prettier than a scoop of vanilla, strawberry & chocolate 😉
These soft, pretty colours used together are creating a nail trending combo!
How much do you LOVE ice-cream 😉 ?
x x x
Winter seems to be the season of craving chocolate,
so we’ve found the bite sized solution!
Rug up next to the fire and nibble on some homemade Chocolate Rum Balls!
Chocolate Rum Balls
- 1/4 cup (50g) chopped raisins
- 1/4 cup (60ml) dark rum
- 3/4 cup (65g) desiccated coconut
- 2 cups (about 300g) chocolate cake crumbs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) sweetened condensed milk
- Chocolate sprinkles, to coat
- Combine the raisins and 1 tablespoon of the rum in a small saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer. Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes to macerate.
- Place the raisin mixture, remaining rum, coconut, cake crumbs and condensed milk in a medium bowl and stir until well combined.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on the lined tray.
- Place the chocolate sprinkles on a plate. Roll each rum ball in sprinkles to coat. Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
You could even try something a little CRAZY and go for 100’s and 1000’s instead!
It’s bite-sized bliss in Melbourne’s GPO! Cacao Fine Chocolate & Patisserie provide a yummy selection of the most exquisite hand crafted chocolates & French Macarons. Might we add that we make regular visits down to Cacao whilst at the GPO . . who could resist?
Each piece is a unique work of art, with a taste to match, an added bonus is that their coffee is also delicious!
Next time you visit us at The Dressing Room MGPO, be sure to indulge in a little bit of Cacao 😉
x x x