Finding that perfect winter handbag that will carry your bits and pieces whilst still making a fashionable statement is not an easy task.
The Dressing Room BAMBI bag range is sure to have you head over heels for all things leather and fur.
The printed fur is right on trend and the leather adds a luxurious classic touch which will make this your staple handbag of 2014.
Shop the look here!
Shop the look here!
Find the White version here!
Classic Black Version here!
Take a look at the reversible number here.
If this campaign shot from the latest Mini Rodini range isn’t enough to either
a) melt your heart
b) want to clothe your kids in the entire range
c) buy a puppy
Then we don’t know what is. The Swedish children’s label is forever winning us over with their quirky yet cute designs, and we’re happy to report that their new collection is now on show at The Dressing Room.
But we’d suggest you get in quick because these designs are running out the door faster than the animals they feature. With limited stock and sizes we’d hate for you and your bambino’s to miss out!
Mini Rodini Python Tee in Yellow
Mini Rodini Giraffe Dress in Pink
Mini Rodini Python Leggings in Green
Mini Rodini Toucan Print
The new range by DHALIA features a number of geometrically inspired prints, but right now we can’t seem to get enough of the Diamond. When Monroe famously said “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend”, she wasn’t messing around. And here at The Dressing Room, we’re wearing them on our pants, shirts and dresses. If you have stars is your eyes and want to wear diamonds on your sleeves, too, we suggest you have a peek at the range of diamond printed pieces in-store and online now.
In the words of Lana Del Rey, we’ve got Diamond’s in our eyes.
SARAH CONTRAST SHIFT DRESS IN DIAMOND AND BLACK
TAYLOR TSHIRT IN DIAMOND
ALEXIA MIDI SKIRT IN DIAMOND
Thank you, DHALIA, for making our diamond-dreams come true!
Feeling forever chilly and in need of a pick-me-up? A visit to The Dressing Room is sure to banish the winter blues! Especially when we’re offering to warm you up with 30% off all women’s clothing.
TOP 5 SHOP GIRL SALE EDIT:
Visit us at 45 Sydney Rd Brunswick or jump onto our online store to avoid being caught in the cold without these winter must-haves!
1. Stevie Leather Jacket in Toffee – This jacket was named with good reason, it’s soft, supple texture and warm, caramel tones makes it look good enough to eat! A more refined cut, the Stevie says sophisticated with a hint of honey.
2. Lola Legging in Black Triangle Print – Whether you’re running out the door in your gym gear or need something to wear underneath a simple, black dress, the Lola Leggings are a never-fail. They are that one item of clothing you find yourself wearing with everything: durable, comfortable and cute!
3. Dina Leather Jacket in Black – The Dina is one of our favorites to hit the store this season. The perforated panels and draped style gives it the look of a blazer but with the wow-factor of leather. Dare to be different? We also have the Dina in white!
4. Hola T-shirt in Vintage Stonewash – Hola! The kind of tee that brightens your day as soon as you slip it on. This super soft, dipped hem shirt pairs perfectly with jeans – and looks mighty fine underneath both the Stevie and Dina Jacket.
5. Carla Pant in Picasso Print – Embrace your inner artist and rock these painterly pants either casually or dressed up. Their lightweight style makes them perfect for traveling – scrunch them up in your suitcase and then pair them with some heels for instant evening glam!
Don’t forget to enter our sale code winter30 at the online checkout! Happy sale shopping.
The Dressing Room
It’s been a pretty topical question in and around the shop this week. Mothers, daughters, husbands and sons will waltz through the door, eyes peeled for the perfect gift, musing: ‘What exactly am I going to do for mum this Mothers Day?’
Conversations about flowers, chocolates and new perfumes have had us thinking: is there a gift large enough to thank mum for being mum? After packing school lunches, ferrying us from soccer practice to ballet and being that ever-present shoulder to cry on, we think not. But we’ve managed to pull together a few ideas that will help to show mum just how amazing she is.
- Take her on an adventure. While it’s easy to get comfortable in our urban surroundings with coffee at the fingertips and retail therapy around every corner, taking the road less traveled out of town always leads to some fun discoveries. Whether it’s wining and dining in the Yarra Valley, stepping out of reality and into a Daylesford Spa or packing a picnic and taking a hike through one of our national parks, jumping in the car with little more than a map shows that despite the activity, spending time together is one of the most valuable gifts.
- Host a High Tea. What could be more fun than making Mothers Day a group affair? Throw on the apron, send out invitations and bring the tea set out of the china cupboard because it’s time to play hostess with the mostest. One thing your mum will love just as much as spending time with you is sharing her special day with friends. The more the merrier we say!
- Get crafty. There’s nothing that says ‘i love you’ more than some serious creative effort. Whether it’s a home made card, knitted scarf, hand painted vase, photo collage or her favorite home cooked meal, major brownie points are up for grabs in the crafty department this Mothers Day. It’s one of those instances where ‘thought’ speaks louder than ‘bought.’
- Have a girl’s night in. Nobody is ever too old for slumber parties, especially when they involve old school chick flicks, avocado face masks and salted caramel ice cream. Invite mum over, pull on the PJ’s and get stuck into the pampering. Nothing will make mum feel 17 again like a good gossip and a sleepover party.
- Visit The Dressing Room! Still stuck for a gift idea? Luckily, we love our mums just as much as you do! Pop in to the shop next week or visit our online store at any time to check out the super cute range of clothing, homewares, accessories and other treats bound to put a smile on any mums face. And don’t forget to enter our Mothers Day giveaway! To win a Dressing Room gift pack valued at $150, upload a photo via Instagram of you and your mum OR you with your child, hash tag #tdrmum @thedressingroom to be in with a chance to win!
Happy Mum’s Day preparations!
The Dressing Room.
It’s that time of year again. Summer slips are shoved to the back of the closet and winter woolies become an everyday item. And it’s about this time of year the quest to find a perfect leather jacket begins. Open fronted or zipped? Cropped or oversized? Brown, white or classic black? The options are endless!
We can’t claim it as this seasons staple, but that’s simply because it’s an every-season essential. Year in and year out we see leather featuring at fashion festivals across the globe, worn both on and off the runway. It’s that timeless appeal, the fact you can effortlessly throw it on with a pair of boyfriend jeans or transform it to night-time over that classic little black dress that we love so dearly.
So while all of you have been busy doing the annual wardrobe swap-around, we’ve been tirelessly seeking out this seasons best cuts and colors to make that daunting hunt a teeny bit easier. Drop into our Sydney Road store or check us out online to see why we’ve gone hell-for-leather. Whether it be the classic jacket, a pair of ballet flats in caramel tones good enough to eat or a carry-all tote, we’ve got it and we want you to have it. And just to add to the excitement, we’ve included all leather in our 30% off sale! But don’t leave it to the last minute, sale ends Sunday!
Join our leather obsession. History shows it’ll be forever on trend.
The Dressing Room.
You may have noticed the blog has been a little dormant lately. But while our blogging presence has been on vacation, our Sydney Road store has been bursting with activity. Our Instagram account and Online Store are never asleep either! We’ve been busy little bee’s, working on a number of new and exciting things we can’t wait to share with you all. Keep an eye on this space for updates on what we’re up to, along with notifications about new stock and sales, trend reports, DIY project ideas, stuff-to-do guides and a whole lot more!
And, just as if our blogs awakening is not exciting enough, we thought we’d celebrate with the thing shoppers like best… Did somebody say sale?
Pop into our Sydney Road store today or tomorrow or visit our online store at ANYTIME to get 30 per cent off all women’s wear, children’s clothing and leather jackets. But hurry, the sale ends in store tomorrow at 6pm, and at 11:59pm online and we’d hate for you to miss out!
We’re so excited to be back in touch. Stay tuned for a bunch of fun and fabulous updates, and be sure to swing by the store for a chat and a peek at what we’ve been up to!
The Dressing Room.
Leather is BACK at The Dressing Room, you don’t want to miss out on these!!
Only 1 left in each size, to secure your size call our team on 03 9388 8830 or visit us in store at
The Dressing Room – 45 Sydney Rd Brunswick VIC
“DIAMOND” Quilted Leather Bomber Jacket :
“DIAMOND” Quilted Contrast Bomber Jacket :
“TIGER” Biker Bomber Leather Jacket :
The Leather Bomber has ARRIVED!
x x x