With Autumn getting into full swing, so are our cravings for comfort food (quietly we hope that we are NOT the only ones who feel this way). For all the “snackers” out there, we’ve come across an easy peasy autumn snack that is sure to satisfy your taste buds! The plus side of it – you will not have to take up extra boot camp classes to burn it off!
Apple & Blue Brie Cheese Stacks
PREP : 10 minutes
MAKES : 16
- 2 Pink Lady apples
- 1 x 200g packet of Blue Brie cheese, chilled & thinly sliced
- 300g of Walnuts, finely chopped
- Use an apple corer to remove the cores from the apples. Cut each apple crossways into 5mm-thick slices.
- Arrange the apple slices on a serving platter. Top with a slice of blue cheese and sprinkle with the walnut.
- Make this recipe up to 15 minutes before serving. Cover with plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
x x x