- 12 (about 650g) baby coliban (chat) potatoes
- 320g green beans, topped
- 4 eggs
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- 3 (about 250g each) tuna steaks
- 12 baby egg tomatoes, halved
- 100g (2/3 cup) kalamata olives
- 1 cup fresh continental parsley leaves
- Cook the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Use a slotted spoon to transfer the potatoes to a chopping board. Halve. Add the beans to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, place eggs in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and gently boil, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minutes. Drain and cool under cold running water. Peel and quarter.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, mustard and sugar in a jug until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add tuna and cook for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest. Flake the tuna into large pieces.
- Divide the potato, beans, egg, tuna, tomato, olives and parsley evenly among serving bowls. Drizzle over the dressing. Season with salt and pepper to serve.