We’ve been enjoying our Spring salads so much,
we thought we’d try something even better!
Caesar salad wrap
- 4 shortcut rindless bacon rashers, chopped
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 30g shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 baby cos lettuce, roughly chopped
- 4 sheets wholemeal lavash bread
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Place mayonnaise, mustard and garlic in a bowl. Stir to combine. Add bacon, chicken, parmesan and lettuce. Toss to combine. Divide lettuce mixture between lavash bread sheets. Roll up firmly to enclose filling to create your salad wrap!!
- Cut in half. And serve your delicious, healthy wrap!