It may look easy,
but what is the secret to the perfect Greek Salad??
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, quartered lengthways, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
- 100g Greek feta cheese
- Place oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano in a screw-top jar. Season with salt and pepper. Secure lid. Shake to combine.
- Combine tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum and olives in a large bowl. Top with feta. Drizzle with oil mixture. Serve.
And as you know, we always applaud creativity in the kitchen!
Check out these bite size salads!
Delicious and healthy!