Salmon and Pea Quiche
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 210g can red salmon, drained, skin and bones removed, flaked
- 1/2 cup frozen baby peas
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- Alfa One rice bran oil cooking spray
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons finely grated parmesan cheese
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Lightly grease a 2.5cm deep, 11.5cm x 34cm (base) loose-based fluted tart pan.
- Place salmon, peas, onion, dill and lemon rind in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place 1 sheet filo on a flat surface. Spray with oil. Repeat, layering, with remaining filo and oil. Line base and sides of prepared pan with filo. Spoon over salmon mixture.
- Whisk eggs, milk and parmesan in a bowl. Pour over salmon. Roll up overhanging filo sides. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden and just set. Serve with salad leaves.