Can’t make it in because of work or life commitments? Love us but you don’t live in Melbourne?
This is for you . . .
The Dressing Room is going LIVE online on the 08 – 08 – 8PM
OH! And there will be a twist 😉 What are you waiting for . . .count down with us!
Check out the live countdown at www.thedressingroom.com.au
x x x
Whilst the cold lingers around we cant help but look ahead for that much needed spring to our step!
What’s got us mesmerised? Fresh flowers and florals …
It’s those amazing gowns that you don’t often get the chance to wear… but love to stare at!
The Olympics have us thinking all things GOLD this morning!
Golden Ticket Tux Jacket
x x x
There’s been a bit of scepticism towards Bombay Bicycle Club,
but there’s no denying that the first single released from their album A Different Kind Of Fix is a hit!
“Shuffle” gives you a feel for the whole album. Building a gentle, hooky pop song over a, dance-inducing piano tune, it just get’s stuck in your head!!
Check out the nail art fellow Melbournian label, DUÜET, has come up with!
There’s a sticker to match almost ANY Spring outfit we can think of.
Check them out here.
x x x
It’s the scenic fashion shots that have been catching our eye this week!
Happy Friday viewing friends ❤
x x x
White chocolate ‘berrymisu’
We have one word … YUMMY!!
This is definitely one to pull out for those girly evenings!
And it’s pretty easy too!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500g packet frozen raspberries (or mixed berries)
- 180g white chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 2 cups boiling water
- 250g cream cheese, softened
- 300ml thickened cream
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 1/2 x 250g packets sponge finger biscuits
- 1 cup raspberry jam
- Place 2 cups raspberries on a plate lined with paper towel. Set aside until thawed. Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium-high (75%) for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring with a metal spoon every 30 seconds, or until smooth. Set aside to cool. Place cocoa powder in a shallow, heatproof bowl. Gradually whisk in boiling water to combine. Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add cream. Beat for 2 minutes or until thickened and combined. Gradually beat in chocolate.
- Wash and dry beaters. Beat eggs and icing sugar in a large bowl for 8 minutes or until mixture is thick and creamy. Fold egg mixture, in 2 batches, into cream mixture.
- Dip half the biscuits, 1 at a time, into cocoa mixture to coat. Arrange over base of a 7cm-deep, 21.5cm x 29cm (base) dish. Spoon half the cream mixture over biscuits. Top with thawed raspberries. Dip remaining biscuits in cocoa mixture. Arrange over raspberries, pushing slightly into mixture. Spoon over remaining cream mixture. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Place jam in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Strain through a fine sieve. Arrange remaining raspberries over tiramisu. Drizzle with jam. Serve.**If you want to serve it in slices, use some spare sponge fingers to line the edge to give it that “cake slice” look!
Get your legs ready to be painted in python!
The CARRIE Jeans in Python have FINALLY arrived 🙂
Petal Camisole + Carrie Jeans + Hazel Flatforms
x x x
How beautiful & unusual are these up-do’s?
❤ ❤ ❤
x x x