It’s been FREEZING lately and there’s only one thing for it…
Why not borrow a little inspiration from our friends in Japan??
- 2 cups water
- 60g firm tofu, cut into 5mm cubes
- 15g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon light miso paste
- 2 teaspoons barley miso paste
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
Prep: 5 minutes | Cook: 5 minutes
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Ladle about 1/2 cup of the boiling water into a small bowl, and set aside. Add tofu to saucepan and reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Add spinach and simmer for 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender. Remove soup from heat.