Hosting a New Years bash??
A yummy punch all the adults can enjoy, you can’t go wrong with a Summer Sangria!
Ingredients (serves approx 6)
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 200ml (3/4 cup) brandy
- 1bottle (750ml)dry red wine
- 1 can (375ml) soft drink of your choice
- 250ml (1 cup) orange juice
1. Slice the orange, lemon, and lime into thin rounds and place in a jug with the chopped apple and pineapple. Pour in the brandy and refrigerate for 2 hours. Chill the bottle of red wine, soft drink and orange juice at the same time.
2. Gently crush the fruits with a spoon, then stir in the red wine, soft drink, and orange juice. Add additional brandy or orange juice to taste.